Pages

2 November 2013

Iconix-x FPV Foldable

I´ve been interested in acquire a new frame to replace the Whirlwind FY450, or as a new quad for maybe using it just for FPV. I had some recommendations, and these frames are the winners:
  • hoverthings
  • quav 500/400
  • iconic-FPV
At the end I decide to buy the Iconic-x FPV with foldable arms, nice when you have to pack so it doesn´t need to much room. I´ve just assembled the frame but I haven´t done anything else with it yet. I hope I can build the quad soon! The quality of the frame is just perfect and nice.

Iconix-x FPV foldable frame

Comparing the Iconic-x FPV with my current Whirlwind FY450, they are quite similar in size, but the Iconic has much more room for all the electronics.

Iconix-x FPV foldable frame

These are some specs:

New FOLDABLE design layout,
Pure Rubber Vibration mounts seperating the 2 levels of the frame.
Custom 6061 Aluminum CNC milled arms
45mm Distro board ( removable)
Deans style plug included
8"-10" Prop choices
Purple Hex cap screws for top plate support
velcro straps for mounting battery and gopro

Here you can see some interesting videos about how to assemble it and other stuff about this frame.




No comments:

Post a Comment